Organization: PACT Charter School
Location: Ramsey, Minnesota
To apply please submit, cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts, three letters of reference and an online application at www.applitrack.com/pactcharter/onlineapp/
Positions open until filled.
Organization: Partnership Academy
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Dates: Immediate opening for 2018-2019 school year, full-time
Job Description:The Associate Educator (AE):
* Works with an individual students and small groups of students to implement lessons or extra practice in reading, writing, and math
* Effectively motivates students to complete work and progress in their learning toward learning goals
* Maintains a positive classroom culture by working effectively with students and staff of all backgrounds
* Supports the development of positive behaviors and social/emotional skills, in accordance with students' Individualized Education Plans
* Collaborates effectively with a variety of colleagues, including kindergarten teachers
* Effectively collects and maintains evidence of student growth and other data
* Supports Lunch and Recess duty supervision of students
* Has experience working with elementary and/or middle school students
* Can independently lead small group lessons and will be flexible and adaptive in problem solving to meet students' needs
* Has excellent communication skills and will collaborate effectively
* Spanish speaker preferred but not required
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Partnership Academy is a public charter school located in Richfield. The school provides exceptional learning opportunities for students in grades K-5 who live in Richfield and the neighboring communities of Bloomington and south Minneapolis. PA students benefit from data-driven instruction, a well-developed ELL program, high-interest specials classes, and an After School Program that is run by the school’s authorizer, Project for Pride in Living. The PA community takes great pride in its recent academic successes, students’ service work, and the school’s partnerships with various organizations and individuals – all of which help to make PA exceptional. Learn more about the good things happening at PA by visiting the school’s website www.paschool.org
Organization: Partnership Academy
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Position: Special Education Resource Room Teacher
Company: Partnership Academy
Job Description: Partnership Academy has a strong commitment to culturally and developmentally relevant instruction for all students. Through a highly collaborative culture, the Partnership Academy Resource Room Teacher would work closely with Special Education colleagues, Associate Educators, and General Education staff in order to create learning opportunities that directly impact students’ academic, linguistic, social, and emotional growth.
Through weekly professional development sessions, formal and informal observations, and frequent feedback, Partnership Academy teachers are encouraged and motivated to constantly push themselves to perform at the highest standards. We are looking for a teacher who can collaborate effectively to provide excellent academic and social instruction in a Resource Room setting with frequent opportunities for small group and individualized learning according to students’ Individualized Education Plans. A strong candidate would be able to multi-task, demonstrate flexibility and quick problem solving, and would effectively convey expectations in a shared space.
Teachers in this position must also ensure they develop or use curriculum that supports Minnesota state standards and best practices for students with disabilities, collaborate with teachers and support staff, effectively collect and interpret data to guide instruction, provide individualized instruction based on student needs, partner with families and guardians to support students, and establish a strong culture of learning.
Qualifications: Minnesota Teaching License in Special Education required (license holders Developmental Disabilities or Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities are encouraged to apply, though all special education license areas would be considered)
Spanish speaker preferred but not required
Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse students preferred
Please send a copy of your cover letter, resume and 3 letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnership Academy is a public charter school located in Richfield. The school provides exceptional learning opportunities for students in preschool to 6th grade (expanding to 8th grade by 2020-2021) who live in Richfield and the neighboring communities of Bloomington and south Minneapolis. PA students benefit from data-driven instruction, a well-developed English Learner program, high-interest specials classes, and an After School Program. The PA community takes great pride in its recent academic successes, students’ service work, and the school’s partnerships with various organizations and individuals – all of which help to make PA exceptional. Learn more about the good things happening at PA by visiting the school’s website: www.paschool.org
Organization: Gateway Stem Academy
Location: Burnsville, MN
To apply please submit cover letter, resume, three professional references, copy of paraprofessional license if applicable, college transcripts if applicable to email@example.com
Email subject line include: ATTN: Amber Evenson, Special Education Paraprofessional
Organization - Career Pathways Charter School
Location: St. Paul, MN
To apply, please send your cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position, your resume, teaching license or experience, and three professional references with contact information to Career Pathways Human Resource Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open until filled.
Organization- Minnesota Online High School
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
To apply please send Completed Applications to email@example.com, including a letter of interest, teaching license file folder number, a current resume, and three letters of reference with contact information.
LIFE Prep is a PreK-6 public charter school in the Payne-Phalen neighborhood on the east side of Saint Paul. At LIFE Prep, we consider ourselves a family -- one in which ALLstudents are important to us. Our name says it all... LIFE Prep stands for Learning In a Family Environment. Our core values of "LOVE, LEARN, ACHIEVE, SUCCEED" guide us to provide the loving and encouraging atmosphere our students need to thrive in their learning. We challenge each student to grow as learners and expect the best from them. We believe all of our students should be socially, emotionally, and academically prepared for a future in college and that this starts in elementary school.
To learn more about LIFE Prep, please visit us at www.lifeprepschool.org.
Job DescriptionLIFE Prep seeks to hire a full time SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER for the 2018-2019 school year.
· Valid Minnesota school social work license and MN Board of social work license
· Enthusiasm for working with all students
· Growth mindset
· Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and students
· Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, and patience
· Team-player with the ability and willingness to collaborate with colleagues
· Demonstrated excellence in organizational and communication skills
· Understanding and belief in LIFE Prep’s unique mission, vision, values, and approach to education
· Experience in an urban elementary school
· Experience collaborating with students, families, and the diverse communities our school serves
· Track record of success serving youth with significant developmental risk factors
Essential Job Functions:
· Cultivating strong, positive, caring relationships with students and colleagues
. Provide services for special education students
· Collaborating with teachers and staff in professional learning communities, other professional development activities and on specific teams
· Communicating with teachers, staff, and families about student progress
· Inform and educate parents and students about school attendance laws
· Complete truancy reporting
· Educate individual students and/or classrooms on current issues (bullying, domestic violence/dating violence, homelessness, etc.)
· Interact with students to assess the areas in which the may need counseling or assistance
To Apply: Please send the following application materials. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
1. Letter of interest
2. Current résumé
3. Copy of license
4. Three (3) letters of recommendation
Submit materials to Myla Johnson via email at
via mail to
LIFE Prep, 930 Geranium Ave. E